Pages

Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Workshop Wednesday

We were on a little vacation last week, so my Etsy shop was closed and I wasn't home to work on crafty things in the studio this past week. But I do have something to share from our first week of summer vacation. The girl and I did get a decent head start on our Happy Go Lucky Stitch Along, but we still have a long way to go. This is a class that was taught in June by Amy Powers at Big Picture Scrapbooking.

 Supplies ready!

The project is a sampler of 25 (or more ... or less ...depending on how you set up your grid) things you love. The photo above shows my piece of fabric with my grids sketched out. Now it's time to sketch my 25 little things onto the fabric. 

Here, the girl is sketching out her Things That Make Her Happy.

My embroidery hoop all ready and the first stitches started! 

 Getting the hang of stitching on a hoop.
 Doing a lovely job on her first square ... a cute little bumblee bee!

And here is my project with just 2 squares finished. We have a long ways to go, but we have the whole summer to work on it, bit by bit ... hopefully together! :)

thanks for taking a peek. hope you are working on something fun & crafty, with someone you love!
-xoxo jenn 

No comments:

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...