Pages

Thursday, July 26, 2012

Project Plaza ... DIY 3 Tier Craft Stand Tutorial

Well, I was hoping to do a Technique Thursday Tutorial today on how I created the background for my Life is Beautiful with You in it! page. But time was not on my side this week. I've been busy driving up to 3 hours a day taking kids back and forth to camps and evening activities. That leaves very little extra time for me. I do have a fun announcement though!

JessicaSprague.com recently launched a new series of hybrid project tutorials called Project Plaza. Today my first project, 3 Tier Craft Stand Tutorial, was released. You can read more about it and purchase it here if you like!



I'm working on the tutorial for my next project as we speak, so tune in August 6th to see what else I have up my hybrid sleeve. ;)

And hopefully I can find the time to get that Technique Thursday Tutorial up next Thursday. 

take care. xoxo - jenn

No comments:

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...