Pages

Thursday, August 12, 2010

Carefree Lazy Days ... and the photos to prove it! Vol. 5





It's Thursday again. It is just me or are the weeks going by faster and faster now that we are in the final stretch of summer vacation? Wish I had a pause button. Anyway, since it is Thursday again, here we go with another Carefree Lazy Days of Summer. Cute (Faux)laroid frames by Nisa of Splendid Fiins ... get them here!

My girl has serious food cravings. She loves creamy pasta dishes and sushi. This week she was in heaven enjoying both! Except she had to eat sushi with a fork. :) Her chopsticks (yes, she has her very own) were in the dishwasher that afternoon.

We enjoyed a drive-in movie! So fun. My parents used to take my brothers and I as kids in the summer. Fond memories of sleeping bags in the back of our ugly green station wagon. Good Times! Glad to share the experience with my kids!

We spent time with my mom. Visited a local pet shop and looked at all the pretty fishies.
The kids played outside and in the pool some more. It's been so hot! To change things up a bit they made a pool shower and enjoyed pouring a a big bucket of water on each other's head.
(The things they do for fun. :{ )





After another Free Movie Morning at the theater we decided to skip lunch and go right for dessert. Reese's Peanut Butter Cup Sundaes at Friendly's. Another favorite thing of mine when I was a kid. (Besides, the regular Friendly's food is kind of gross!)

And the kids worked together (always a risk with siblings) to give our little shih ztu a bath. They actually cooperated and did a super job together.

Here's the little pooch.

That's it for now.

No comments:

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...