Pages

Sunday, January 25, 2009

Some great deals on my Valentine's Day items ....

Hope everyone is having a wonderful weekend. So sorry I haven't kept up with my blog this past week. We had lots of appointments and things going on ... which means not a lot of studio time for me. Just wanted to let everyone know that tonight at 9pm EST/NY time ... I''ll have a few Valentine's Day items (at some great prices!) over at Hyena Cart. You have to sign up to buy ... just like Etsy. And you cannot purchase until 9pm...once they are gone ... they are gone at that price.



These two sweet Valentine Gift Tins are just $23 for a set of 5 clips. Perfect for sisters to share or for that one special little girl in your life. (Normally these clips sell for $7 each - that's a $12 savings!)

No comments:

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...