Pages

Monday, January 12, 2009

Make the best of it.

It's been such a cold winter. Makes me miss California and wonder why we ever left? I see the Bay Area is expecting 75 degree weather this week. So while I turn on my space heater (no sense trying to have the whole house heated to keep up with the colder temperatures while I am in my studio) and make another cup of tea to toast my fingers ... I'm grateful we decided to take the plunge this year and purchase season passes for a nearby Ski Resort. We've paid for the kids to have 7 full days of Ski School and I must say they are doing great! The best part is they really enjoy it and look forward to it.

So here are my two little snow bunnies, making the best of it. Ha- Ha ... Big Bad Winter ... who has the last laugh now?

No comments:

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...