Pages

Monday, January 26, 2009

Enjoying creating things for adults ...

I've always had a mix of things in my shop. Something for all ages. But lately (and yes, it totally because of the CPSIA) I've been enjoying creating strictly for the teen & adult crowd.

Here is a new Slip Covered Snap Clip - just listed on Etsy. It's from my new Tweed Collection. Look for more tweedy accessories coming soon.


And how about Black Velvet and Vintage Gold Felt? This hot number is a take on my Tuxedo Stripe Slip Cover ... but made on a skinny black patent headband. Not listed yet, but you can sneak a peek ... look for it soon!



And this Needle Felted Topiary Gadget Cozy will probably be listed later this evening. I sold one last year, but decided to make another. Sweet enough to hold your favorite gadget, biz cards or some cash. Handmade with love...cross my heart!

No comments:

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...