Pages

Friday, August 16, 2013

Guesting with Designs by Dani

Hey There! Many of you know that I worked on the Jessica Sprague CT for almost three years. Well, while there, I fell in love with a designer who's kits, for me, are just so perfect and so complete. Dani Mogstad, of Designs by Dani, creates lovely mixes of papers and elements and her kits have just about everything you could need to complete an adorable page ... journal cards, cute paper bits, frames, and realistic baubles like ribbons and buttons.

I'm happy to be joining her CT as a guest for a few months! Here's my first page for Dani, with today's release Hello World & the coordinating Woodie Alpha Kit. Tell me this kit isn't perfect to scrap all those travel and "going places" photos that you have acquired over the summer.


available at jessicasprague.com

Designs by Dani:
Woodie Alpha
Dawn by Design:
Challenge Me - Vol 1 Template

Love the melon and mint, don't you?
Thanks for looking!

No comments:

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...