Pages

Saturday, August 24, 2013

Adorable Dear Lizzy mini kit for Digital Project Life

Did you all tune in to HSN when Project Life was featured? Well I did. Not only did I purchase the Jade Edition, but I also made sure to get the auto ship with the mini kits/albums. It included a darling, summery themed Dear Lizzy Neapolitan Mini Kit, which I adore. This very kit is available now in digital format! Here is one page I did with this mini kit:



other products:
Dear Lizzy Neapolitan Element Pack 1
Amy Tangerine Sketchbook Paper


The theme is to die for and the colors are so sweet ... like a pastel dream! Here is another page with the kit:


other products:
Dear Lizzy Neapolitan Element Pack 1
Amy Tangerine Sketchbook Paper
Patti Knox Brad Bonanza

It's on sale through the weekend, so hurry! Sorry about the late notice, but I was on vacation last week.

No comments:

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...