Pages

Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Portraiture Photography with Candice Stringham

Hello. I'm back in class with Candice Stringham again. This time it's her Portraiture Class at jessicasprague.com. If you are interested in taking this class, follow the link and click the Notify Me button, to be updated as to when she offers it again.

The end of May was a crazy, busy and stressful time for me ... so I ended up being 2 weeks behind in class. But this past weekend I was able to catch up pretty easily. Here are some of the photos I took of my kids, after I bribed them with the promise of going out for Ice Cream!





Excited to continue shooting this week. Wonder what my next bribe will be. Any ideas out there?

And as always, here are the latest Digital Layouts:




Sweet Treats
Echo Park Designs - Sweet Day Full Kit - coming soon!

Dani Mogstad - Hello Sunshine Full Kit - coming soon!

Hello Gorgeous Complete Kit


Splendid Fiins

@ the office supplies 1


-I loved the Hexagon paper in this kit, but I just needed to soften it a little for this layout, so I created a digital vellum overlay and offset it slightly.



 
Playing in the Rain


No comments:

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...