Pages

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Cooking with Kids ...



We're really getting into this cooking thing this summer.



I had a busy morning and had to run out with the girlie, but whipped up a quick omelet for myself first. K saw it and wanted one even though he already ate breakfast. So while eating mine, I talked him through how to make his own.


He did all the work himself. And I love the fact that he's getting more protein in the morning, rather than so many carbs. And he is quite proud of himself to boot.

I got to actually eat my breakfast and wasn't late for our appointment ... and he got his omelet.

Check out these sites for more on cooking with children:
disney's family fun
cooking with kids
nick jr. -this site is best for the littlest ones
and of course Martha has a spot reserved on her website just for cooking with kids.

Let me know if you come across any good ones!

x0-jenn

No comments:

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...