Pages

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Summer Days on the Rail Trail

Not sure how many of you stopped by and caught my weekly Lazy Days of Summer posts last year. Once a week, I highlighted our summer adventures ... whether it was exploring some place new, a trip to the beach, or just lounging out by the pool. This year, I want to keep that tradition up, but maybe post more often than just once a week. No schedule, ('cause that is not very Lazy Days of Summer-like to me) ... just a post whenever I have a moment. I still have a bunch of photos to share of things we did during our final week of school. But tonight, I just want to post photos from our day. I'm so proud of these two. :)


You see, yesterday I bought the girlie a new bike. It was really time. She had outgrown the old bike by at least a year. And today we went out on our local rail trail for a 14 mile bike ride!



I am so proud of my two kiddos. They did it without complaint and with just a brief stop for a granola bar.


Looking forward to many more bike rides this summer!

The girlie is happy with her new ride.


Cool helmet. Right?

Somehow my kids clothes match their bikes. I swear I did not plan that!


Getting ready to head back.



This says SUMMER.

1 comment:

Ivy said...

Great post thankyyou

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...