Pages

Friday, June 3, 2011

Closed my Website


Just wanted to let you know I closed my website this week. I just have not been keeping up with it and life has taken over in many other ways. I still have my Etsy shop and am happy to take any orders over there ... wholesale or retail. Just let me know what you are looking for, and ask if you don't see what you need! Thank you for many amazing years!

On a much more fun note: The Jessica Sprague Creative Team will be hosting Speed Scraps every Friday and Saturday in June to celebrate our 4th birthday! Head on over to the site to find out more about Speed Scraps ... freebies will be available to those who participate! ;)


Here is the schedule for our birthday month. The first one starts tonight at 9pm EST! Hope to see you there!

No comments:

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...