Pages

Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Life Book 2013 ... are you in?


Yesterday I came across some interesting information about an online course. Life Book 2013, is a year long mixed media class created by Tamara Laporte from Willowing Arts. Life Book 2012 is currently running ... and if you go to Tam's website, you can read the testimonials for the current session. I'm told, from someone who is currently in the class, that there over 1000 participants! Imagine, 1000 like-minded friends coming together to paint, learn, share, grow and explore. Ah-mazing! And the line up of artists that are teaching, so incredible! If you are a scrapbooker, you'll probably recognize names like Christy Tomlinson, Dina Wakely and Melody Ross (yeah I know!).





Check out Tam's info page to learn more about how the class is set up, take a peek at the amazing artists that will be sharing their techniques and read some of the feedback. And then let me know if you are in. :)



4 comments:

Unknown said...

I went to register... but.. .realized I can't afford it right now... Hopefully I will be able to before the class starts! I REALLY WANT TO TAKE THIS COURSE! :D

Jenn/PrettyinPosies said...

luckily we have three months to get it together. :)

Lisa Rivas said...

I'm signing in upon the next sold piece from Etsy! Love the idea of learning all this new media. It's like going back to school... well I am back in school with homework and all, and it is my curriculum!

Shelly Penko said...

I'm thinking about it...looks like there are lots of interesting teachers. Hoping I can scrape up the money in time! Are you taking it, Jenn?

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...