Pages

Monday, September 13, 2010

Monday Morning Digi

Hey there! The end of August/beginning of September was such a busy time for me. We went on vacation, celebrated Labor Day and then the kids headed back to school. Trying to get everyone (mostly myself!) back into the groove. Can hardly believe the Lazy Carefree Days of summer are over.

I have lots of Digital layouts to share this week. Right now I want to share my latest pages created for Jessica Sprague's Creative Team.



Beach Boys

jessicasprague.com

In the Making Designs
Framed Elements Set
Modernist Paper Pack
Modernist Elements Pack
Mandarin Breeze Element Pack

Fonts: Gill Sans, Helvetidoodle by Ed T, SpillMilk




Adorable in Autumn

jessicasprague.com

{Cosmo Cricket}
Nutmeg Paper Pack
Nutmeg Candy Candy
Nutmeg Alphabet
Nutmeg Borders

Fonts: Megan Hand, Myriad Pro

Have a lovely Monday- xo Jenn

No comments:

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...