Pages

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Cherish these Moments


While catching up on posting layouts that were done for jessicasprague.com, I found one that I submitted but never posted online. It's my brother and his son at the Boardwalk in Pt. Pleasant NJ. My nephew is the sweetest, cutest little guy. So wish they lived a little closer. He's going to be grown up before I know it! (sniff, sniff)

Cherish these Moments

Linda Roos {In the Making Designs}
Mandarin Breeze Paper Pack
Mandarin Breeze Element Pack
Buttons and Strips

Liv Esteban {liv.e designs}
Offset Frames


And I hope you all stopped by for the blog hop this past weekend!
What a blast!

For those that downloaded my Quickpage and are wondering what the best way to get your photo onto the layer: all you have to do is get out your magic wand tool, make sure contiguous is checked in the options bar, and click down in the black area of the rounded rectangle. Hit delete and you can add your photo underneath. Alternately, you can get out your paint bucket after using the magic wand to select the black rounded rectangle area, add a new layer, and fill it with the paint bucket tool (color doesn't matter). Then add your photo to this new layer as a clipping mask. Hope this helps!


No comments:

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...