Pages

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Green Spring Sale



I had so much fun doing my holiday sale last winter, that I thought I'd do something similar again for the Spring! From now until 2pm Eastern Time on Saturday April 17th, buy 3 items and get Free Shipping ... plus there will be random items with Green on sale for as much as 50% off!!! Remember I use Green leaves in many of my designs, so the possibilities for what will go on sale are almost endless!!! Some items are randomly marked down already and I'll be adding more items throughout the 4 days!

HOW it will work:
-Feel free to checkout as many times as you like throughout the next 4 days of the Green Spring Sale, to take advantage of all those random sale items! You can wait to pay at the end of the Sale, as I will send you a revised invoice. Or simply let me know that you are done shopping and I will send a revised invoice at that time.
-If you pay immediately, and take advantage of the Free Shipping with the purchase of 3 or more items - a refund will be given via paypal after sale. Random Sale items will be marked down already in the store. If you think you may shop some more, please let me know so I don't mail your items before you are done shopping!! It's "greener" to send it all in one package!
You can start shopping now! :) And let me know if you have any questions!

WHOLESALE VENDORS - THERE WILL BE A SPECIAL EVENT FOR YOU AS WELL. Please check my blog tomorrow for details!

No comments:

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...