Pages

Thursday, April 15, 2010

Wholesale Vendor Event


I am often sending out newsletters with sales for my retail customers and thought, how can I include a little somethin' somethin' for my wholesale vendors? (I like to spread the coupon love full circle, when possible.) So....after thinking for a little while, what I came up with was a reduced minimum purchase amount period. How great does that sound? So from now until - oh say about 2 months or so - you can use your wholesale discount with only a $100 minimum purchase.

Use this to just add a little stock to your store .... or to try out some new product in your store. Maybe a cute little Pretty in Posies basket near your register for customers to touch and oogle over as they checkout.



So ... you have just 2 months to get your order in ... and then the minimum purchase amount goes back to normal. Let's set the deadline as June 15th, for this offer to expire.

Please remember to login before you add items to your cart or your wholesale discount will not apply. If you have forgotten your password, have questions or need help in any way, please let me know! And please remember your total order must be at least $100.



My little thank you!!
Happy Spring!!!

2 comments:

LivE said...

hi jenn,

just passing by to say congratulations, and welcome to the team! :) - liv (LivE at the Spraground)

Jenn/PrettyinPosies said...

thank you Liv!
looking forward to this! :)

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...