Pages

Tuesday, January 7, 2014

2014 Scrapbooking Kickoff ... joining Challenges

I'm trying to get my digital scrapbooking into full gear, early this year. I've been cruising around the various hangouts ... looking for fun challenges to participate in.

I think the mother of all challenges right now is The Lilypad's Month Of Challenges. Each day in January, there is a new challenge posted. If you complete the challenges (all challenges are due Feb 2, so you do not have to have them completed the day they are posted) you earn $20 credit to the TLP store. Plus you'll have 31 pages done once Feb rolls around! Pretty cool. GO HERE to see the challenge information.

Last year I tried and only made it to like Day 5. Embarassing.

Today is Day 7 and I already have my page started, so I'm off to a great start.

Here's my pages so far ...

Day 1 | Blind Scrap (following a specific set of instructions)
Family Matters
One Little Bird | Going Places, Page Kraft
Rachel Young | Funky Junky Family Tree, Daycation 


Day 2 | Art Journaling

Hello 2014
Pink Reptile Designs | True To Yourself, Destination Adventure, Simple Things, That's Life, I Believe in Miracles
Little Butterfly Wings | Destination Adventure
Rachel Young | Take a Walk
Amy Wolff | Our Life 

Day 3 | Technique (brush across layers) 
The Great Outdoors
Amy Martin | Templates: They Once Were V4
Paislee Press | Outdoorsy Papers & Elements

Day 4 | Double Page Spread (I posted this PL spread yesterday)
Project Life Weeks 48 & 49
Valorie Wibbens | Project Care JC, Good Stuff, Sunkissed
Paislee Press | Outdoorsy Elements, Labeled Frames & Clipping Masks, Be Merry, Is It Friday Yet?, Capturing Fall
One Little Bird | Memory Collector Elements, Papers, & JCs, Trail Blazer Elements & JCs, Rise & Shine, Capturing Fall
Michelle Godin | Capturing Fall
Pink Reptile Designs | Simple Things, Capturing Fall
Lilypad Designers | Together Collab
Becky Higgins Digital Project Life | Templates A & D

Day 5 | Book Cover Inspiration
Hiking Mohonk
Amy Martin | Shaped Up V2 Triangles (altered)
Amy Martin | Need More Stitching 5
Paislee Press | Outdoorsy Elements & Papers
Paislee Press & Amy Martin | A Midwinter's Flight (brad) 

... and the Book Cover I was inspired by



Day 6 | Freestyle Clusters
Dad & Emma
Laurie Ann HGD | Just Because, Fortitude Basics, Stardust Basics
Amy Martin | They Once Were V4, Need More Stitches 5
One Little Bird | Memory Collector Papers

Think I can make it to Day 31? We'll see. Wish me Luck!

No comments:

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...