Pages

Friday, January 10, 2014

Valentine's Day Pretties are on SALE!

Just popping in quickly to let you all know that I've just marked down a bunch of heart, red & pink felt accessories (hair, brooches, and some felt envelopes) about 20% for Valentine's Day shopping. Here's a link to my Valentine's Day section in my Etsy. I'll probably be adding a few more items today & over the weekend.

A bunch of these together in a little pink or white aluminum bucket (think Target $1 spot!) or a pretty little gift box or basket would make a very pretty Valentine's Day gift for the little someone special in your life. They make cute party favors or gift toppers too. 


Let me know if you have any questions or requests! Have a great weekend! -Jenn xoxo

No comments:

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...