Pages

Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Slowly moving to a New Blog Home ...

 It's time ...


Hello. I wanted to let you know I am in the process of moving to a New Blog Home. I just started posting over here:


and from now on that is where all new content will go. 

I wanted a place where I can pull together all that I do, all that interests me, and will be a tad bit easier to organize! 

I'm planning lots more content, in many different areas ... photography, digital scrapbooking and my Project Life layouts, blogging tips, style, DIY and crafts, menu planning, digital freebies ... and of course my Pretty in Posies shop & news will be accessible from this new site as well.

Everything will be organized and catalogued on pages so you can read only what interests you!

So please consider following me over at my new home, I'm not ready to say good-bye to you! ... and I promise I will try to get the dust over there, to settle asap. 




No comments:

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...