Pages

Monday, September 9, 2013

Monday Memory Keeping ... back to school!

Hey there! Today is the First Day of School for my kids ... both in Middle School again this year, one in 7th and one in 8th. I think this is the latest First Day of School for  us yet. So ... for me it was "time". For them ... not so much. They are never happy to see their carefree days of summer disappear. I don't blame them.


In September, I am always happy to get back into a routine again. I hope they settle in to their new routine over the course of the week as well. (It usually takes a few days ... but once they get into the swing of things & get to see their friends ... routine becomes the new normal rather quickly.) Can't wait to hear how their day went, later this afternoon!

This morning I have two digital project life style layouts to share with you. This one is about last week and preparation for going back to school ... I documented the little things like getting haircuts, back to school shopping and organization of supplies. I used the new Maggie Holmes Flea Market Mini kit (on sale this week!). It is darling and I can't wait to use it again & again!


other:
Dani Mogstad | School Daze Complete Kit available at JessicaSprague.com
Stitches by Crystal Wilkerson
Dear Lizzy | Lucky Charm Element Pack 2 (polka dot banner-recolored)

This next page features Amy Tan's new Digital Project Life kit, Cut & Paste. Also on sale this week. Feeling nastalgic about the summer ending, I used it to document highlights from June. Love the way this kit is so soft & muted, yet still so colorful! Awesome! 


other little details:
Amy Tan | Sketchbook Element Pack 2 (flowers and paper bits)
Dear Lizzy | Lucky Charm Element Pack 2 (polka dot banner flag)
The Ardent Sparrow | Better Together, Part 1 (buttons)
A. Pennington | Destination Adventure (gold banner flag and birds)
Stitches by Crystal Wilkerson 

Thanks for looking! 



No comments:

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...