Pages

Monday, September 23, 2013

Memory Keeping Monday

Good morning. Feeling a little slow this Monday as I try to get back into the swing of things. We had such a great weekend with the Grandparents ... good food, crew practice, a soccer game, some shopping, the Appalachian Trail, a gem & fossil show (for the boy's Science class), movie night, and a day trip to our favorite Apple Orchard across the Hudson river. Love weekends like that!

Still need to download all my photos ... I'm sure many will make their way into a scrapbook page very soon.

For now ... I have a few Project Life Layouts with the newest releases from Digital Project Life ... the themed mini kits. There are so, so many mini themed kits releasing today ... that it would be easier to just link you up with the website so you can see all the awesomeness for yourself! 

These are the three kits I couldn't wait to get my hands on:


Little Details | Ali Edwards: Game Time Brushes, Dani Mogstad: Play Ball Kit, Anna Aspnes: LoopDaLoop & Personal Best Word Transfers Patti Knox: Little Enamel Sports Balls




Little Details | Laurie Ann HGD: Baked with Love

That's all I have for today. But seriously, go check out all the Theme Packs while they are on sale! Happy Shopping!!!

No comments:

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...