Pages

Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Deck the halls ...

How is it December 7th already and I do not have one single Christmas decoration up yet? We just haven't had the time. I think this weekend is going to have be a time-out from life so we as a family can flick the switch to light the fireplace (i know, i know ... its a gas fireplace), make some hot cocoa and get our tree up and decorated. No excuses. A big brunch sounds like a good idea too. Yum! You have to make it fun right, otherwise it can sometimes seem like such a chore.

Yesterday evening, while tuckered out from tending to Etsy sales  all day, I settled for browsing Etsy for adorable Christmas Decor since I couldn't enjoy my own holiday decorations, because, ahem ... they are all still in boxes in the basement. I found so many cute things that caught my eye. Do you consider shopping Etsy for holiday goodies or even just inspiration to make your own DIY Christmas Decor?

Check out my sweet finds:



Adorable folksy ornaments. Who can resist a sweet dog like that? by AlexMcQuade on Etsy.

Christmas Decoration Higgeldy Houses Cross stitched goodness! by Bekaboodesigns on Etsy.

Add a bit of whimsy to your Holiday Decor. Love these! by peaqo on Etsy.


Fabric Leaves - Vintage Holiday Branches. So festive! by janejoss on Etsy.

Let it Snow embroidered Wall Decor. Totally sweet! by ThreeRedApples on Etsy.

Crocheted Baubles in gold. Absolutely gorgeous! by rasa on Etsy.

And these cuties were spotted on the front page of Etsy today. How fun! by RawBoneStudio on Etsy.

Can't wait to get my decorations up this weekend. If you still need to decorate, know you are not alone!

-xoxo jenn






No comments:

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...