Pages

Thursday, December 1, 2011

Days of December Holiday Sale on Etsy

Hello-

the infrequency of my blog posts lately might clue you in as to how my late autumn is going... busy, busy, busy. I feel like I am never home in the evenings and the days are too short to accomplish all the things I need and want to get done. I'm sure you can relate! December 1st, for me, marks the rush to the holidays ... like a gaint bell being rung right over my head ... my mind knows that time is a'ticking. I'm madly rushing about trying to get the holiday shopping list narrowed down, items crossed off, and question marks filled in with some clever gift idea! And so I wanted to make sure all you Pretty in Posies fans have a chance to cross off some people on your list too (even if it that someone is you, shhh, I won't tell, go ahead and grab something cute for yourself!).

To acknowledge the fact that December is really here ... wow! ... I am hosting a Days of December Holiday Sale where each week a new item will be marked down with a deep discount. This week it is the Zinnia flower, an Etsy favorite! Order these little felt pretties as a brooch/pin,  hair clip, elastic hair band, or headband, just to name a few options. See the item descriptions for more details and a full list of accessory options I carry. Normally retailing for $10.00 each, this week they are on sale for just $6.00. That's 40% off folks! Order as many as you wish. Please do contact me if you need specials colors, more than one of a certain color,  or if a Zinnia in the color you loved recently sold. I'll be happy to help you get your order just right and take advantage of this wonderful sale.

Felt Flowers Pretties make adorable stocking stuffers or pretty & unique gift toppers. Brooches make great gifts for teachers, girl friends and holiday hostesses.

Check back here on my blog each week for the new item of the week or stop in my Etsy store and read the shop announcement to see the latest Days of December sale items!

Here's the Zinnia flower shop section on Etsy. Happy Shopping!







ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...