Pages

Friday, December 17, 2010

Wishing You All a Lovely Holiday ...

...and a Happy New Year!

Wow! It has been a little while since I posted. This time of year is so hard to keep up with anything. My Etsy shop & website are at their absolute busiest ... I ordered two huge cases of Uline bubble envelopes just for all the Holiday orders I have to get out the door. The post office is a once or twice day visit for me as well during this time of year as I try to ensure customers get their orders as speedily as possible.

But ... finally the sales are down to a trickle and I think it is safe to assume that everyone who wanted to a get an order in before year end has done so. So, I am getting ready to close the virtual doors for a much needed holiday break. It's time to put down the scissors, the shipping tape and excuse my printer from its tireless task of spewing out shipping labels. It is time to don the apron, the rolling pin, soften the butter and spread out the flour. I plan to spend much of next week baking holiday cookies with music blasting ... my absolute favorite holiday activity.

I may find some time to post here or there before the end of the year, but if I don't .... Thank you to all my lovely customers for a wonderful year. And thank you to those who've checked in to see my latest photos or layouts. Hoping each and every one of you close out the year with happy memories.



Happy Christmas, Snowman

{Carina Gardner}
O CHRISTMAS TREE - Stickers
O CHRISTMAS TREE - Cards
O CHRISTMAS TREE - Ribbons
SANTA'S SLEIGH - Holiday Notes
SANTA'S SLEIGH - Holiday Silhouettes

{liv.e designs}
Scribbled Alpha
Holidays in Hand class - kraft holiday tag
Spraground Sun Fun Elements - gem brads

{In The Making Designs}
Wax Seals Elements Set

{Crystal Wilkerson}
You Are Awesome Mini Kit- kraft paper

{Cosmo Cricket}
Oh Joy Paper Pack -background paper

{Kitschy Digitals}
Granny's Sewing Basket - stick pin

{Christmas Wishes & Whimsy Collab Kit}
Kitschy Digitals - green velvet bow
Slendid Fiins - baker's twine photo wrap, round scallop tag
liv.e designs - sequin spill

Ali Edwards - The Details 12 x 12 Overlay
Lynn Grieveson - Hint at It No. 5
Katie Pertiet - Posted Snowmen

No comments:

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...