Pages

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Your Orders From the Sale, A Free Class and a Dollar goes a long way!

Hey there! I have a few things to share with you today.

First: If you shopped my Sale this past week/weekend, a big huge super duper thank you to you. I am buried under Uline bubble mailers, scraps of wool felt and packaging tape. Seriously you should see my studio. It is out of control at the moment. Please know I am working as fast as I can to get your order out the door and on its way to you. :) I had wholesale orders, retail orders and lots of custom requests. Hoping to have all custom and retail orders out the door by Friday and most wholesale orders ready to go out by early next week. As always, you will receive a note from me when your order is ready for mailing.

Wholesale vendors, please please make sure your minimum purchases are at least $100 to utilize your discount. Fair? :) I think so, and I hope you do too!

Second: If you craft, create art or live to be inspired in any way .... check out this FREE, yes, Free new class by Jessica Sprague. Sign up and spread the word to all your friends! Click the image for more info & hope to see you in class.





Last: My newest layout. This template by Crystal is on sale at jessicasprague.com for just ONE BUCK. Check out all the digi goodies on sale for $1 today.



Skipping Stones
Title is made by mixing two fonts (Extra Ornamental No 2 & Font Leroy Brown) as shown in Jessica's class Up & Running.

{Creativity by Crystal}
Inspired by Susan Weinroth Template 6 - ON Sale for $1 Today!
{The Room Collection} Paper Packs
{The Room Collection} Element Pack
October '09 Sweet {Eye Candy} Elements (word strips & flair)
{Me & My Brother} Paper Pack #1 (background paper)
Crystal's {Sweet Vintage Charm} Elements (tiny buttons)
Crystal's {Sweet Vintage Charm} Add-on Elements (owl)

journaling font: 1942 report


That's all for today. -xo jenn

No comments:

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...