Pages

Tuesday, December 4, 2012

30 Days Of Gratitude ... November 8 through 14

I'm doing my 30 days of Gratitude Project Life style.

Sorry for the delay in posting these pages, but I used the new Baby Project Life kits from Becky Higgins and as you know ... unless you've been living under a digital scrapbooking rock for the last 24 hours, the Grand Opening of the AC Digitals website wasn't announced until yesterday. Been sitting on my fingers in anticipation...

Here are Days 8 through 14. You can see Days 1 through 7 here, if you missed it.




This week I am Thankful for this:

November 8: Making sweet rolls with my girl, I am thankful for the little things in life that still give my kids joy and make them smile. The simple things are sometimes the sweetest. It can often take a lot to please an adult, or to make an adult go from grumpy to cheerful ... but a child just needs to know they are loved, and perhaps, a little sugar to sweeten their day!

November 9: Thankful for how listening in on a conversation you have with yourself (and your iPhone app,Talking Tom) can make me laugh out loud so hard.

November 10: An unexpected visit from Nan, who was tired of sitting in the dark after the
2nd storm hit the Jersey shore. We sat around watching The Food Network all day. And there was some tickling & lots of laughs too. Thankful for family.

November 11: Thankful on Veteran's Day to those who gave and those who continue to give so much for our freedom. A special thank you to my Dad for volunteering and to all my family members who went to wars.

November 12: Thankful for a near perfect day off from school for the kids, spent with friends ... kids just being kids.

November 13: Thankful we are among the families giving food for the Scouts' yearly Thanksgiving Baskets, rather than being on the receiving end. Thankful we could give our surplus of items purchased for Sandy (which we ended up not needing) to the organized  efforts throughout our community. Thankful our pantry is stocked. We are fortunate and blessed.

November 14: Although it isn't always easy, in fact most days it can be downright difficult, I am thankful both my children are Honor Roll students. I hope this attention to studies and education continues as they turn the corner to high school and college.

Here are my Project Life pages up close.  



Product Credits:

New from Becky Higgins: Baby Project Life Digital Kit, while this kit was designed for newborn baby moments, I just could not resist the fabulous color scheme of the yellow and grey, and decided to make it work with my pages. I kept these two pages really simple and used all papers and cards from the Baby kit. Then I simply added some amazing elements from American Crafts' Soho Garden Element Pack 1 ... two kits, match made in heaven!

Becky Higgins:
Digital Project Life Templates
Baby Papers
Baby 4x6 Prompts
Baby First & Last Page Cards
Baby Journaling & Filler Cards 

Pebbles:
Seen & Noted EP1

Glitz Girls:
French Kiss Kit (chalkboard paper)

And here are Days 15 through 21:





Credits:

Becky Higgins:
Digital Project Life Templates
Baby Him Papers
Baby Him 4x6 Prompts
Baby Him Title Cards

Pebbles:
Seen & Noted EP1 

American Crafts:
Ready Set Go EP1

Glitz Girls:
French Kiss Kit (chalkboard paper)

Stay tuned ... for my special Thanksgiving Day pages and the final week of my 30 Days of Gratitude Project Life layouts ... coming soon!

Thanks for looking. -xoxo jenn

No comments:

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...