Pages

Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Daisy Cuteness and a Sale!

I received a lovely surprise in my inbox yesterday afternoon. One of my Pretty in Posies' customers sent me the most adorable photo of her little one with the Daisy Felt Flower Clip in her hair, complete with curls!





Isn't that the cutest? This is the Strawberry Daisy and it looks like a really good match to her adorable outfit. Loving the striped tights!

One more shot of this adorable little girl. She knows how to accessorize too, check out her strand of beads around her neck! Love!





I'm gifting this sweet mama a 20% coupon off her next order for taking the time to share these photos with me. If you have any photos of your little one (or yourself) wearing Pretty in Posies' accessories and would like to share, I'll gift you a coupon as well.



I'm also putting all the regular sized Daisy Felt Flower Hair Clips on sale for one week. Normally $10 for a set of two, you can purchase as many sets as you'd like for $8.00.


Sale runs through Jan 16th. No coupon necessary ... the items are already marked down!

 

You can find them for $8.00 in my Felt Flower Hair Clip Sets section of my Etsy store.




have a pretty day!
-xoxo jenn

No comments:

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...